Explore Career Opportunities at ITD
ITD is always looking for good people. If you can live up the core values below, get in touch with us to inquire as to whether we have open positions at this time.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for all employees, including health insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and an annual employee bonus program.
ITD works a 40 hour week with one shift. We value family time and life balance.
ITD Core Values:
- Continuous Improvement
- Process, Process, Process
We also often post open positions at the bottom of this page, so take a look!
Makes all manual connections to the plastic resin supply and starts up and operates all Blowmold Machines. Performs weight checks and makes necessary machine adjustments in order to minimize plastic loss. Operates the Blowmold in a safe, sanitary manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Makes all manual connections to the plastic resin system.
- Starts up and operates all Blowmold Machines in a safe, sanitary manner.
- Performs weight checks and makes machine adjustments.
- Test runs virgin resin to judge whether or not the resin should be received from the supplier.
- Keeps trimmer and regrind systems jam free.
- Keeps bottle conveyors unjammed.
- Keeps scrap plastic to a minimum to insure good material control.
- Maintains total area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Records all plastic loss on a Loss Control Form and also records all bottle weights on a Weight Control Sheet.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Degree of Responsibility Exercised in position:
The efficient and safe operation of the Blowmold Machines has a dramatic impact on the entire plant operations. If the Blowmold Machines do not operate effectively, the gallon bottling operation and the ½ gallon plastic bottling operation, can be shut down completely. This in turn will cause the Processing operation and the Loadout operation to be shut down. Failure to operate the Blowmolds correctly can lead to huge plastic and material losses, for the entire plant, which calculates into tremendous monetary losses.
Education, Prior Work Experience, Specialized Skills, Knowledge:
- A good understanding of the Blowmold and Filling operations is essential.
- Very strong rational thinking/problem solving skills in the area of mechanical knowledge is necessary in order to be successful in this job.
- A very good mechanical background, including knowledge of how to use tools is needed.
- Must be able to read, write, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be able to perform basic math computations in order to perform weight control functions, as to perform machine temperature and control functions.
- Ability to interact and function effectively with others is essential.
The above job description is not necessarily all-inclusive of expected responsibilities. The incumbent’s supervisor as required may assign other related duties.
Essential Physical Elements:
- Stand/walk up to 12 hours.
- Repeated stooping, bending and climbing 50% of the shift.
- Ability to climb a ladder or blowmold platform steps is necessary.
- Lift up to 50lbs., when testing resin before receiving the resin.
The above ranges and figures are considered an average approximation. During peak times and under special circumstances, slight increases in these figures should be expected.
- Understand and follow recommended safe procedures to avoid those hazards specifically listed on the JSA for this job.
- Follow the Departmental Safe Practices posted in this job’s area; this includes wearing all required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Follow all plant safety rules and procedures.
- Actively participate in the BAPP program.
Follow all departmental Good Manufacturing Practices: no candy or gum allowed in the production area; hairnets, safety steel toed shoes, and bread nets (if applicable) must be worn in all production areas; no false eyelashes, false finger nails, finger nail polish or heavy makeup; no jewelry of any kind; no eating in production areas; CFD (clean) uniform must be worn.
- Will follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Will be accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Will support the development, implementation, maintenance and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Back up for the Blowmold Operator in the SQF process is the Production Supervisor.
- Must monitor and report performance of equipment to supervisor.
- Must participate in and contribute to problem solving teams.
- Must accurately report data
- Assist or perform PM’s to the level to which training has been completed.
- Machine Operators to run lines at target rates at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 – $21.97 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Are you at least 18 years of age or older? (Yes or No)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location